Saturday, October 31, 2009

JAY-Z... THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE EMPIRE CITY SHINE IN THIS SONG. SO PROUD OF MY CITY WHEN I HEAR THIS JOINT.

Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, rap, nyc, BP3, blueprint 3, new york rap, rappers, best city, soul, music video,

2 comments:

  1. im a huge fan of your work and what you do with our craft. ever since i saw you on russel simmon's def poetry you have been an inspiration to my writing. i know your an inspiration to others. with that said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!

    I awarded you with the Honest Scrap award!
    Peep my blog, copy&paste the award, post it our ur blog along w. 10 random things we don't know about you, and then name 7 other bloggers/blogs you want to give the award to. Let them know you've awarded them.

    -Cook.ThePoet.

    BTW would you mind checking out some of my work. my opinion would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks man... yea man, I can check out your stuff.. where is it?

    ReplyDelete