Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"FUTURE INTENTIONS" MAKES NU-SOUL MAGAZINE TOP 10 OF 2009! WOW... THANK YOU!!!


see what they said HERE and please support the other artists on the list. I already heard a few of the other albums... and theyre DOPE! shouts to U-N-I A Love Supreme.

4 comments:

  1. OV - thanks so much for the free download, kat. I'm diggin' it more than I could adequately describe.

    Question: Where can I find a download of "A Day In The Life"?
    No matter the cost, your inspiration is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatup Danny,

    Day in the Life is on Yoruba Records. I think you can get that on iTunes or from Quetzal Guerrero's site at the time being. We shot a video for that so it will be on my next project as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Danny... many MANY THANK YOUS... for the props.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WAS WONDERING WHERE I CAN GET SHOOTING STARS I LOVE THAT PIECE!

    ReplyDelete