Monday, February 2, 2009

ANOTHER "FUTURE INTENTIONS" LEAK...

just decided tonite to put up another song from the upcoming mixtape album "Future Intentions". its up on my myspace and facebook. no downloads yet. but soon enough you'll be able to download the entire music project for free. working... overtime folks... wrote an amazing new song tonite too about Oscar Grant. man... i can't tell ya'll how REAL and from the heart this song is gonna be when i record it. crazy...

oh shit... wait.... LOL.. the boys in LA (THOSH & QUETZAL) are calling me and texting me from DEEP (the Vanguard in hollywood)... shouts to OsunLade as they're telling me he's playing my tunes in the club again. thats my family right there. love all my niggz.

so yea, take a moment to peep the new song "Want to Be (Happy)" its not really about me. its about all of us. but truth be told, the song is really inspired by my brother's last year on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Oveous Maximus

My photo
OVEOUS embodies brilliant lyricism with a powerful performance. Perhaps his greatest strength is that he was able to turn his brother's suicide into a global mission for mental healing and the positive uplifting of all people he comes across with thru his music. He earned a standing ovation on HBO Def Jam and has been a winner multiple times on "Showtime at the Apollo". His now classic hit song "Mirror Dance" with Osunlade still rocks the core of your soul on the dance floor. Working with Louie Vega, Boddhi Satva, and Osunlade has put him on the path of artists to watch grow. Oveous is a Rapper, Vocalist, & Producer who makes music to help your heart, beat. So Don't miss the Beat!