Monday, March 14, 2011

LIMITED EDITION LIVE SPOKEN WORD ALBUM FROM OVEOUS: RAW-N-UNCUT-LIVE FROM UPENN: DIGITAL COVER ART

Here's the digital cover that I designed for my new (limited edition/limited quantity) Live spoken word album. Sold only at shows for now. So far I only plan on printing about 100. Each cd like I mentioned in the earlier post, is printed, packed, and signed by my own hands. So come out to the shows and cop one! and Thank you. L'Ove ya'll always for the support. from me and my brother Ziiinc Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Oveous Maximus

My photo
OVEOUS embodies brilliant lyricism with a powerful performance. Perhaps his greatest strength is that he was able to turn his brother's suicide into a global mission for mental healing and the positive uplifting of all people he comes across with thru his music. He earned a standing ovation on HBO Def Jam and has been a winner multiple times on "Showtime at the Apollo". His now classic hit song "Mirror Dance" with Osunlade still rocks the core of your soul on the dance floor. Working with Louie Vega, Boddhi Satva, and Osunlade has put him on the path of artists to watch grow. Oveous is a Rapper, Vocalist, & Producer who makes music to help your heart, beat. So Don't miss the Beat!